Lead Business Analyst
- QualificationBTech (CS-IT), MTech, MCA
- Experience5+ Years
Founded in 2012, Successive Technologies is a CMMI-3 certified next-gen consulting and
technology services company, purpose-built for the modern speed of business. Our services
help organizations realize their true potential and enable them to achieve end-to-end digital
transformation. We have deep domain expertise in Enterprise App modernization, Digital
Experiences, Cloud Transformation, Digital Innovation, and Analytical & Creative
Intelligence. We combine unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities, and an
industry-based consultative approach across all industries & business functions to help
clients envision, build, and run innovative and efficient businesses. Moreover, Successive
has been recognized as the Fastest Growing Technology Company for the fourth time by
Deloitte, India. Our global 600-strong workforce caters to 150+ customers across many
countries. Learn how Successive helps clients lead with innovation & digital transformation
Who are we looking for:
Role: Lead Business Analyst
Qualification: BTech (CS-IT), MTech, MCA
Experience: 5-7 years
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering
information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing
Good to have Technical Skills:
- Business Analysis
- Requirement Gathering
- Apply functional expertise in a squad to achieve outcomes for customers and deliver
- Help release cycles by writing detailed release plans followed by well-structured
- Work closely with product owner to create a shared vision & alignment in the squad.
- Help squad understand "how" by translating requirements into technical specs and
- Help prioritize and set clear business goals and expectations around deliverables for
- Help squad understand "what" by contributing domain knowledge.
- Monitor the performance of the junior and/or mid-exp bas.
- Being core part in requirement gathering for most of the projects with an associate
who we do the daily chores with your help.
- Upskilling the BA team members to add more tools, use of efficient techniques.
- Maintaining a central repository for the problems/risks of projects so those don't
occur in the new projects.
- Remove obstacles by engaging with partners offline and creating shared
understanding of handshakes and interfaces.
- Interact with business partners, perform detailed analysis of requirements, and
convert them into clear and concise requirements for development team.
- Write detailed user stories in Jira, create other artifacts like workflow charts and
diagrams, writing solution requirements specifications in agile environment.
- Work closely with QA team to review their test cases and assist in UAT with business
Your Life at Successive:
- Successive has a culture of diverse, global teams who have a passion for
collaboration and client service. We challenge, inspire, and develop each other,
empowering us to own our destinies and careers.
- We extend our support in mentoring, and on-the-job development which helps you
to achieve career success.
- We provide comprehensive benefits including Maternity and Paternity Leaves
benefits and other paid leaves.
- We allow our talent to work on multiple technologies.
- We provide a “Professional Development Program” that helps you develop your
technical and behavioral skills and competencies.
- We ensure On-Time salaries which are above or at par with market standards.
- We have a well-defined Reward & Recognition process.
- We love fun and have team outings, parties, sports activities, and cultural events
around the year.
Follow us on:
You may write us or share your applications at: email@example.com